Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHAMBOOM


havent blogged in like 1234534239u21u29344398*9(#84293 years. haha, nothing much in life to blog about anyway. :B
everyday's just fleeting past and each passing day adds on to the fear brewing within me. NO.MORE.TIME.TO.WASTE. The irony is that as I just made that claim, I am here blogging and rocking out to Westlife's "When You're Looking Like That".

haha, and with that, i've been wanting to type this: 'TGITH!' -otherwise known as Thank God It's Thursday! because its one day before TGIF! shamboom! k, lame.

---
anw, I've been caught between two options..to retake my NAPFA 2.4km run or not? I REALLY REALLY want a 12min30sec timing. i'm not too impressed with my 13min25sec timing, just an improvement of 20 seconds. SHOULD I??? :B
and did I tell you guys that I miss jumping around and having fun with my team like we did last year? like this...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home